Welcome Message from Superintendent
On behalf of myself and the staff at Educational Age International Schools, I am delighted to welcome you to our school which started by 2015 as the first year of our introduction to the field of education within the Kingdom of Saud Arabia. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience;
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers;
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills;
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life;
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject;
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
The EAIS staff and I feel privileged to have you as part of this school family. We thank you for your support.
Manal M. Saeed